Welcome To Our Website
If you continue to browse and use this website, you understand the following privacy and data policy, which
together with our terms and conditions of use govern Shape Technology Management (Pty) Ltd’s relationship with you in
The term ‘Shape Technology Management (Pty) Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office
is Ground Floor, Building 6, Pinewood Office Park, 33 Riley rd, Woodmead, South Africa 2128. Our company registration number is
2006/027303/07, registered on 31 August 2006 by the Government of South Africa. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer
of our website.
- We respect your privacy. Should you decide to make use of our Website, the only personal information that we
will require of you is the following –
– your name and surname;
– your email address;
– your physical
- It is your responsibility to update any of your personal information that you provide to us as soon as it is
no longer accurate and complete.
- This Website makes use of “cookies” to automatically collect information and data through the standard
operation of the Internet servers. “Cookies” are small text files a website can use to recognize repeat users,
facilitate the user’s ongoing access to and use of a website and allow a website to track usage behaviour and
compile aggregate data that will allow the website operator to improve the functionality of the website and its
content. The type of information collected by cookies is not used to personally identify you. If you do not want
to deny or accept the cookie feature. Please note however that cookies may be necessary to provide you with
certain features available on our Website, and thus if you disable the cookies on your browser you may not be
able to use those features, and your access to our Website will therefore be limited.
- You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate
and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or
otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything;
- The purposes for which we will use your personal information are as follows: to contact you regarding current
or new products or services, to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions
(provided you have consented to receiving such marketing material), and to improve your experience on our
Website by, inter alia, monitoring statistical non-personal browsing habits, and to transact with us.
- The Company will not use your personal information for any purpose (other than as stated above) without your
express consent. We will not use or disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent,
unless the use or disclosure is
– required in order to comply with applicable law, order of court or legal
process served on the Company; and/or
– disclosure is necessary to protect and defend the rights or property of the Company.
- We will be entitled to disclose your personal information to those of our employees and/or third party service
providers who assist us to interact with you via our Website or email, and thus need to know your personal
information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently. We will ensure that all such
employees and/or third party service providers having access to your personal information are bound by
appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations in relation to your personal
- We will –
– treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
– take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure
and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage,
alteration, disclosure or access;
– promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal
– provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable
notice and request; and
– upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or
- We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless
we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
- If you disclose your personal information to a third party, such as an entity which operates a website linked
to this Website or anyone other than the Company, the company shall not be liable for any loss or damage,
howsoever arising, suffered by you as a result of the disclosure of such information to the third party. This is
because we do not regulate or control how that third party uses your personal information. You should always
Limitation of Liability
The company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential injury, loss or damages which might arise from your use of,
or reliance upon, any material or content contained in, or inability to use, and/or unlawful activity on, the website and/or any linked third party website.
You hereby indemnify the company against any loss, claim or damage which may be suffered by yourself or any third party
arising in any way from your use of this website and/or any linked third party website.
and you are accordingly encouraged to check the Website regularly. Any such change will only apply to your use of this Website after the change is displayed on this Website.